Hammerstone's, very well known for live music, great food, and a beautiful patio. All of this in a building with history dating back to 1884. We have been told that during prohibition it was a drug store in front with bootleg liquor out back, and doctor's offices up stairs. In the late 70's Charlie Payette purchased the building and converted it to a restaurant and bar. Initially, a white tablecloth restaurant, where gentlemen were required to remove their hats when entering the building, and foul language was not permitted.